ILIA BEAUTY - TRUE - SKIN CONCEALER
What it is: A clean, medium-coverage concealer with skincare benefits and a featherweight texture that blends seamlessly into skin.
How it works: Correct and perfect. True Skin Serum Concealer blends in with a creamy, creaseless stretch to instantly reduce the appearance of dark circles, discoloration, and blemishes. Stabilized Vitamin C, Mastic, and Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract help to improve skin over time, promoting a brighter, smoother, and more even complexion while helping to protect against environmental damage. Available in 20 shades.
What else you need to know:
Size: 0.16 oz | 5 ml
- Best Clean Concealer, Glamour Magazine (2020)
SC1 - CHICORY: LIGHT WITH WARM UNDERTONES
SC2 - YUCCA: LIGHT-MEDIUM WITH NEUTRAL UNDERTONES
SC2.5 - LOTUS: LIGHT-MEDIUM WITH COOL UNDERTONES
SC3 - KAVA: MEDIUM WITH WARM UNDERTONES
- For best results, use immediately after True Skin Serum Foundation. If applying directly to skin, prep with 3-4 drops of True Skin Radiant Priming Serum and let it dry down to a soft-to-the-touch finish.
- Apply 3 dots of concealer below the eye and around any areas you would like to even out skin tone.
- Blend with your fingertips or your favorite complexion brush.
- Finish by gently pressing product into the skin with your ring finger.
- Follow with your favorite creamy complexion products and Soft Focus Finishing Powder.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tetradecane, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Glycerin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Decyl Isostearate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Isostearic Acid, Silica, Propanediol, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Gluconolactone, Lauroyl Lysine, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Stearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Dodecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hexadecane, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum, Calcium Gluconate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Darutoside, Phenethyl Alcohol. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).