LUMIRA - CANDLE - TERRA AUSTRALIS - 300g
The relentless heat of the sun ricochets off the ochre dust, the air hanging heavy. From the unblinking stillness, a shard of scent escapes: a wisp of smoke, a cleansing clutch of aromatic herbs. Slowly, they coil themselves into a cicada-chorus of fragrance – delicate, harmonious and completely in tune with the earth. The faintest breeze rustles through the underbrush, a billy of tea hums on the campfire and, for just a moment, time stands still.
WHY IT’S LOVED:
- Sustainably sourced fine fragrances infused in soy wax that will enhance any space, presented in a beautiful recyclable and reusable vessel.
- Approx 80 hours burn time
Top: herbal, tea, berry
Mid: earthy, patchouli, pine
Base: woody, cedarwood, smokey, fir balsam, gurjum balsam
Sustainably sourced Fragrance Oils & Soy Wax
Free from Paraben, Sulfate, Phthalate and Phosphate.
Vegan and Cruelty Free.
HOW TO USE:
1. Always keep wick trimmed to a length of 5mm to prevent the candle smoking
2. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests.
3. Centre wick of the candle, carefully readjust whilst wax is still soft.
4. Discontinue when ½ inch of wax remains to prevent possible cracking.
5. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candles for more than four hours at a time.
6. Candles should never be left burning unattended.
ABOUT THE GLASS:
We use a coloured through luxury glass, which is 100% recyclable. We also encourage our customers to repurpose LUMIRA glass candle jars as chic vessels around the home or office.