EGYPTIAN MAGIC - MULTI PURPOSE SKIN CREAM
This variant is currently sold out.
They've called it the most famous beauty cream in the world because of it's celebrity cult following.
Many products claim to be multipurpose, but in the case of this A-list favorite, Egyptian Magic, there’s no disputing the claim; from conditioning hair to healing scars, this six-ingredient wonder does the trick.
Beloved by Madonna, Gisele Bundchen, Kate Hudson, Cara Delevingne, Rosie Huntington... it’s also a backstage favorite at fashion weeks across the globe – and has been since its US launch in 1991.
The balm contains honey, beeswax, olive oil, royal jelly, bee pollen and bee propolis – a blend inspired by ancient Egyptian formulas which combines healing and moisturizing properties with antioxidants to protect the skin as well as providing radiance-boosting benefits.
- A moisturizer and beauty balm – ideal for creating soft, smooth skin;
- Helping heal scars and bruises – it’s often recommended by plastic surgeons to accelerate healing and discoloration;
- A natural hair conditioning treatment – adding shine and replenishing oils
- Relief of eczema as psoriasis – suitable for babies too, with super-stylist Rachel Zoe using on her son’s skin;
- Rash cream – it has been reported that it works well for skin rashes, including allergic reactions, insect bites, heat rash etc
Based on the ancient Egyptian formula that Cleopatra used to keep her skin radiant, this cream is used to treat almost any skin condition including acne, burns, scars, wrinkles, eczema as well as well as maintain healthy glowing skin.
Every jar is handmade.